I recently had the honor of presenting a keynote at the Nonfiction Writers Conference, along with Gretchen Rubin and other bestselling authors.
Here’s my presentation, along with the PDF worksheet.
Why your brand is more important than your book!
Readers buy brands, and publishers sign brands. Does your personal brand authentically reflect you?
Is your online presence taking you where you want to go in your writing career?
1. What does it mean to establish your brand as an author?
2. How does branding help authors sell more books?
3. How should an author begin establishing a brand?
4. What are all the elements of an author brand?
5. What are the most important brand elements to focus on?